Sylvain's Garage in Ste-Agathe
$30,000 - $35,000
The owner of this double garage located in Ste-Agathe, wished to accommodate the numerous storage needs of his very active family.
The project involved deploying custom designed and fabricated furniture on the back wall. Helmets, boots, coats, etc., found their place in specially designed storage spaces without forgetting the central vacuum and other electrical panels concealed behind closed doors. A stainless steel faucet and sink with related storage cabinets, countertop and wall organizing surface also found its place there. Two workbenches on each side of a large central cabinet were strategically located around two windows on the left hand side wall, also converted with wall organizing surfaces, while an overhead storage rack used the available space above the cabinets. Finally, single cabinets framed a fridge and a freezer on the right hand side wall with more wall organizing surfaces gave all the wished amenities needed by this dynamic familly.
- Supply and installation of stainless steel standing sink and faucet
- Supply and installation of polyaspartic floor covering
- Supply and installation of overhead storage steel rack
- Supply and installation of Duralum laminated custom furniture
- Supply and installation of solid colored beech countertop
- Supply and installation of PVC panels wall organizing surfaces
- Supply and installation of wall organizing steel accessories