Lise & Jocelyn's Garage in St-Sauveur
$35,000 - $40,000
The owners of the double tandem garage, of this country cottage located in St-Sauveur, wished to completely transform it by integrating, among other things, a Sub-Zero wine cellar and a series of electrical panels on sections of the left and back wall.
The project involved designing and fabricating custom furniture including two workbenches, one integrating a stainless steel sink, two large sliding doors modules to hide the electrical panels, a series of storage cabinets of all sizes, some with 45 degree angle to keep an adequate passage to the furnace room, as well as matching door and drawers for the wine cellar. Without mentioning the walls conversion, from floor to ceiling, into organizing surfaces, all that with a practical, aesthetical and easy to clean floor covering as a backdrop.
- Supply and installation LED lighting units
- Supply and installation of top mounted stainless steel sink and faucet
- Supply and installation of polyaspartic floor covering
- Supply and installation of Duralum laminated custom furniture
- Supply and installation of solid colored beech countertop
- Supply and installation of PVC panels wall organizing surfaces
- Supply and installation of wall organizing steel accessories