Marie-France & Alain's Garage In Beaconsfield
$15,000 - $20,000
437 sq. ft.
The owners of this double garage located in Beaconsfield, wished to design and endow it with practical storage spaces while hiding the numerous electrical panels on the right handside wall.
The project involved the floor covering and the replacement of the two drain covers. Custom designed and fabricated cabinets where installed around a large module with sliding doors to hide the electrical panels feeding the residence. An overhead storage rack was added to accommodate warehousing bins while an organizing surface made of PVC slatwall panels welcomes bikes and long handle tools as well as a pair of custom fabricated support to store the roof box. Finally, a custom module was designed and fabricated to store shoes & boots close to the entrance door leading to the inside of the residence.
- Supply and installation of polyaspartic floor covering
- Supply and installation of aluminum checker plate drain cover
- Supply and installation of overhead storage steel rack
- Supply and installation of a pair of aluminum racks for roof box
- Supply and installation of Duralum laminated custom furniture
- Supply and installation of PVC panels wall organizing surfaces
- Supply and installation of wall organizing steel accessories